Sunday 21 January 2018

Gates of Antares - Algoryn

Hello Geeks! 

So whats the right thing to do when you've a doubles army to finish?

well start a new one project of course!

I picked up some odds and sods the back of last year for Gates of Antares, as I wanted to start playing it on a regular basis, rather than just sorting out some bits and bobs for the Ghar, Bromites and Freeborn. I thought it would be a good idea to actually pick up some Algoryn!

I've always liked these models and when GoA first came out all over the book of face these what was seen the most, so I was trying to avoid the norm, then I decided to join the pack and go for it!
 

 I was aiming for a 750 point force for an up and coming local torney however it turns out that's the same day as hammerhead and I'm supposed to be working! all the tough choices to make on this one (works not even in the picture!)


So I decided to go hell for leather with these guys as I've a game planned in a couple of days and I thought it'd be nice to run around and get shot at with painted models! 


I was quite surprised how quick I got these guys done, not including build time it was 6 days from plain plastic/metal to fully painted and based!

now normally this would have a positive impact on the pledge, however that's not the case! I'll cover that off over on the end of month post.

So now these are done its back to the Ultramarines and the lighting fighter, one final push on the boys in blue and they should be done and dusted buy the end of the month easily!

Hows your start to 2018 going?

No comments:

Post a Comment