Friday 26 November 2010

More Dark Eldar....

well its been a productive week to say the least!

I've managed to get the 2nd warrior squad done as well as the wyches,

so the second squad is armed the same as the first lot aka, blaster & cannon, this time the squad leader is armed with the agonizer whip rather than the power weapon for a bit of a change, I've painted them in the same technique as the previous unit but managed to get them done a little quicker now as I know what I'm doing with them, 




















now with the wyches I wasn't too sure how to do them as they wear half armour, half kinky pvc...



















so thats 2 10 man warrior squads and a 10 man/woman wyche squad, only the transports to sort out and a blantiant rip off of...

home grown venom

a superb conversion and really got me juices flowing so I picked up a raider and a viper to hack to bits, and just for good measure a squad of incubi to occupy it!

but before I sign off I'm gonna vent my anger....

I wanted to get hold of...

so rather than doing the smart thing and pre-ordering via the website I figured that I'd pick one up on Monday from my local shop but this wasn't to be as some gypsy thieving bastard decided to clear out the shop of all of the webway portals and if you have a gander on ebay at the moment they are going for the best part of £20!! frigging money grabbing dicks. Well I'll just make my own! ;)

anyway comments etc welcome as always,

Cheers Ant.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been productive! I like the shading and highlighting that you've achieved on the red armour -- nice work.

    ReplyDelete