Friday 7 November 2014

Kings of War Abyssal Dwarves, Battle Masters 2014

Well its that time of the year again and the Loughborough dice Devils is hosting Battlemasters.

I've added a few bits to my collection in the last few months and I only had a couple of units to finish off, these were the golems that I did a while back,


and to add to the ranks I've done two units of gargoyles,



for the actual list I'm taking the following..

Half Breed Champion with blade of slashing - 170

Half Breed regiment with brew of haste - 185
Half Breed regiment with pipe of terror - 185
Lesser Obsidian golem troop - 90
Lesser Obsidian golem troop - 90
Lesser Obsidian golem troop - 90
Black soul regiment with two handed weapons and brew of strength - 135

Decimator troop - 115
Decimator troop - 115
Decimator troop - 115
Gargole troop - 50
Gargole troop - 50

Katsuchan Rocket Launcher - 70
Katsuchan Rocket Launcher - 70
Angkor Heavy mortar - 90
Angkor Heavy mortar - 90

a hero light army, however loads of units so lots of multi unit charges. Well that's the theory anyway!

I'll do an post event report and hopefully get plenty of pics for the masses, 

4 comments: