Wednesday 12 December 2012

Gruntz infantry Completed!

Well this lot didn't take half as long as I expected thanks to my secret weapon!



So what did I manage to do once I'd peeled Isla away from my painting desk....

So the space marine looking power armoured infantry,





The Mortar teams





And all the infantry, so just the big guns to work on now and that will be my Ruskies ready for my game of gruntz in the new year, I've started messing about with some unit cards for the above guys as well,







I've not got a great deal of a clue if these are right I'm gonna check out the book when it turns up to see if I need to do any jigging!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I like the power armor, and the bases look very nice as well. I haven't seen the control battalion in those colors before, it suits them well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, the power armoured guys were really nice to paint and I did think about painting markings on the shoulder pads then I came to me senses!

      Delete
  2. Heh, nice helper-halfing!

    The troops look great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't class her as a helper, every time I pick up a brush Isla gets very excited and wants to join in, might have to get her some plastic army men to paint. The troops are lovely casts/sculpts I'd like to see more support options.

      Delete
  3. He He Sweet to see minions at work :D Nice looking force coming along there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep I've cropped the concrete slippers out of the picture, The actual army is nearly done and dusted just some odds and sods to finish off and I'll be ready to crack on with a game in the new year.

      Delete
  4. Looking very good mate will have to have a look in the new year

    ReplyDelete