Thursday 26 April 2012

1/72 Pegasus German Army Trucks

I managed to pick up a couple of boxes of these at Salute last week and it was down to Nick who recommend these a while back,

So the box art, 













and one of the two sprues you get in the box, the only point I'd make is be careful when you take out the sprues as I managed to lose a front wheel somewhere!


















and about 10 minutes later there done!















these are so simple to make its not funny, I'm gonna leave the canvas cover off and get some infantry to put in the back, to replace the missing front wheel I'll use some of that instant mold stuff and that'll do in the mean time,

2 comments:

  1. They look really good. Nice discovery, thanks for telling us about them. The only other plastic German truck I know about in this scale is the old Matchbox Opel Blitz / Pak 40 combo.
    Cheers,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it wouldn't be cricket if I kept it to myself ;)

      Delete