Tuesday 7 February 2012

Armourfast review - German Mortar Team

So I managed to get my hands on a box of these the other day...





















Currently for Kampgruppe Normandy I'm running off-board arty support but I fancied getting some on the actual board! (just a excuse to buy & paint more models)

So nice and simple instuctions....















 and you get four of these sprues in the box,

the plastic is the bend type like the 1/35 army men that you can get but not too bad, a bit of cleaning up to do but again not a great deal.

I like the fact you get 5 guys per mortar team, plently of choice for basing and some extras for observers and the like.

size wise there pretty much spot on compared to the plastic solider company stuff I've got.














so about 20 mins later and I've an instant battery!! all I need to do is base them and splash some paint on them, the left overs I'll use for forward observer teams as well as normal infantry.














So nice and sinmple, good models for a nice price!

No comments:

Post a Comment