Friday 22 April 2011

Commision update... Malifaux gang

Well with the jungle terrain in a state of drying I decided to crack on with some more of the malifaux gang that I got the other week and managed to get the death marshalls, some woman with a hammer and the scales of justice done,

So the group shot of the death marshalls, Really nice models to paint loads of action with these poses














and some close ups





















Woman with hammer also known as Taelor from the outcasts range


















Scales of justice














so all I've got left to do with these is lady justice and the judge, do the bases and that'll be that lot done!

so next one the hit list will be some 40K bits for my chaos that I've been meaning to do for awhile in the form of the two nurgle dreadnoughts, finish doing the second nurgle rhino, emperors children dreadnought, abbaddon and a converted thousand sons terminator lord.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! The Death Marshals have a great sense of motion, and I really like the somewhat muted color palette you've chosen. It really gives them a forbidding aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the Dreads ... Malifaux models are lovely - you should do an infinity spread - your Ariadha models are lush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda winged it with the death marshalls but I figured they wouldn't be "nice guys" with nice and bright colours

    the dread's are going to be a right pain in the butt, I need to get them done though as the models are supercool!!

    I'll see about the infinity spread once I've the rest of my bits painted up and converted the trakor units that people are starting to hate ;)

    ReplyDelete