Friday 30 July 2010

Month end update July and the great debate....

Hi folks,

well another month is coming to an end and its time for the update, I managed to get a couple of sneaky bonejacks painted up that I picked up on Tuesday and popped them in the local shop on Thursday as they came out this week, I used to work for the "evil empire" a long time ago and painted new releases give people an idea than a picture on a box or a computer screen, in this case the size differance between the old school versions and what will become the "norm"

So the two ripjaws...
















and the differance in size




























quite a big differance personally I do like the new resin one though, good crisp detail, and dead easy to put togeather!

now the big debate is do you prefer the old or the new??  I like the new myself!

however.... I've just spotted these little monkeys....


















Apart from woohoo! these are going to be awsome for my chaos/blacktemplars!! 

So onto the "pledge"

it been another tiptop month with the paint-a-thon at spencers place at the start or the month,

Bought: 31 (most of those black templar bits)
Painted : 61
Differance: +30! not bad at all!

2 comments:

  1. Those forge world models are going to sell very well I reckon! They could be used for both loyalists and traitors readily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there going to fly off the shelves! and the rules for the assault boat are pretty cool! and as a double bonus the heretic army list has been updated!

    http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/i/IA5_RH.pdf

    a superb day for the geeks!! LOL

    ReplyDelete