Saturday 6 March 2010

Chaos Daemons AHOY!

After some cracking feedback from my last post it gave me the incentive to carry on with the painting and this week has been a very productive week!!

So I finished off the rhino....
















































































And got some Fiends done.....















Now with these I'm still looking at them with the "do I like them" look on my face! they kinda remind me of the early 90's painting of 40K which is still quite amusing in a old school way, they are completely differant to what I would normally paint and I used the yellow as a test if I ever wanted to do imperial fists or something that was mainly yellow.


 A unit of Bloodletters that I found still in there shrink wrapped box!














After using two units of these in a game earlier in the week I've decided that these guys are rock hard so have ordered a herald on a jugger, so that should bump up the combat factor of the deamons, along with the soul grinder that I picked up in the week.



Some nurgling bases that I've been meaning to finish off for ages...














So just the deamon prince to finish and thats the nurgle deamony part of this army done and dusted until Coops brings some plague bearers that he's stripped for me.


and the Scibor deamons that I go the other week....



























 These were dead easy to paint and I had a play about with the shells on the backs to see what type of effects I could get and over all I'm happy with these should fit in nicely with the rest of the guys, I'm thinking of getting some heresy minitures to mix in with the deamon units to make it more of a rag tag look...

either some of this style.. http://www.heresyminiatures.com/hm030.htm

or these as plague bearers http://www.heresyminiatures.com/hv043.htm

and a quick opbjective marker that I threw togeather...















Also in the week I got some cool bits and bobs so I'll get some pictures of what I'm doing with them up in the next couple of weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment