Friday 14 August 2015

Mordhiem campaign Leicester Phat Cats

So what's been going on in the world of Anton?

Well the Phat Cats Mordhiem campaign is well underway with turn two being played amongst the masses, as I'm running the campaign I thought it would be rude not to have a painted warband, and rather than buying stuff that I'd only use for a couple of months I went digging though the mass of stuff I've got and dusted off the lizardmen and splashed some paint on them
 


The complete warband, 


Skink henchmen with javelins 


and another 3 man unit 


the priest and great crest


The totem warrior with his boys


I'm only allowed 4 saurus warriors, and as soon as I get some more gold I'm getting some more of these chaps!

So I managed to snap some action shots during the first two sessions that have been ran so far, 








 


The whole idea of this campaign was down to the necromunda campaign that Keith ran earlier in the year, and following on from this Gorkamorka is planned for towards the end of the year.

For the next round towards the end of this month I'm planning on showcasing the warbands that are being used within the campaign,

No comments:

Post a Comment