Saturday 18 January 2014

Deadzone Enforcer Strike team zero four-two

I've managed to get the enforcers sorted for deadzone, giving me two painted forces.

After reading the fluff about the armoured suits I wanted them the look the business and appear more like special forces rather than a space marine brightly coloured target, If I ever do use these in a campaign then the call sign will be 0-42.

So onto the models!



I'm waiting for the booster that is due in wave two plus the terminator type assault suits and in the same colour scheme they should look spot on.



I got quite a bit of feedback from the facebook group so gave me alot of food for thought with regards to the highlightng of the black and the weapon colour,



The bases are done the same as the plague so urban style which makes the black stand out quite nicely.

So thats one ticked off the list for the "commitment" for 2014 and I'm only 3 weeks in!

10 comments:

  1. I found these such a pain to clean up and put together that I have moved back to historical for the time being. Good to see that you have more patience than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea they did take a fair bit of time, but I ploughed on through the material and even though I didnt manage to get all the flash they are good enough for me,

      Delete
  2. ooh I find this scheme really interesting - they look dead hard.
    would like to see an individual pic or two.. some OSL around the eyes would really make them pop I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like them I'll get some more close ups when I get this bad boy from kickstarter.... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/502701513/foldio-the-1st-foldable-studio-for-smartphone

      I considered OSL but have no idea how to do it to be honest, and I'm one of those people who need to watch or be shown how to do things

      Delete
  3. Looks great! I've only recently heard of Deadzone, so was happy to see them surface here. Looking forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers fella, check out the plague that I painted last month and the first look, as a system its really nice, defo one to watch!

      Delete
  4. Look good. Black is always hard to paint effectively.

    Mine are being painted shiny red...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea it was a challange to say the least, yours gonna be called Mr Stark?

      Delete
  5. Great work Anton! love the colour scheme and the texturing that you've achieved with these pieces. Nice article.

    ReplyDelete