Thursday 1 February 2018

More 30K ultramarine reinforcements & The Pledge!

Greetings Geeks!

So that's the first month of the year out of the way and I hope your all ready for the month of love, so break out the random numbers and get calling!

Well this month is quite an interesting start! I've ploughed though the 1k of 30K ultramarines for the doubles torney at the end of the month.

I also have been involved in a podcast that Dan, Spencer and Ross has fired up if you want to have a listen the click on the link below and get in contact if you have any questions!

The Phosphex Party

Whilst we were recording it we also hooked Lee from the Bleeped up productions youtube/podcast channel, go have a look at hs first steps into 30K

Bleeped up productions

anyway enough of that onto the pictures!


a super fast force nothing walks! 


So with Dan's lovely looking Imperial Fists the whole force looks superb, 


I need to suss out the flying bases for the speeders but apart from that they are good to go! 


So you'd think that with that lot done the pledge would be off to a good start?

sadly no, I went weapons free at the start of the month and picked up a death force for age of sigmar, as well as the 2018 30K project in the form of the world eaters. With these guys I'm going for my gold #closer patch as I can't let Dan take all the glory on that one!

Bought : 157

Painted : 55

Difference -102

so I'm already on the back foot, however I'm confident that I'll be steaming ahead on the pledge as I'm getting lots of use out of my air brush and the results that I'm getting is giving me a good incentive to paint more!

No comments:

Post a Comment