Tuesday 5 July 2016

The pledge June 2016

Well yet again another month goes flying by without realising it,

Its been a bit of a slow month painting wise as I've been helping out a mate catch up with some work and learnt how to cast models which has been good fun.

I've also been a lazy fucker when it comes down to updating the blog so I should really pull my finger out of my arse and stop watching TV series on my day off for 4 odd hours! Mind you I do have to say that the 100 and black sails were great to watch!

So onto the pledge for this month,

Bought 8

Painted 46

Differance + 38

I've not been buying that much recently as nothing has really taken my eye, but with the survivour series still going I pledged a fair bit for June and was burning the midnight oil to get that sorted out which isn't like me!

But that aside its another postive end for the month so onwards and upwards!

Watch this space with regards to a few bits and bobs that I've got in the pipeline for the month of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment