Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Feel the RAGE!

Now normally I'm quite a jolly guy who kinda lets life just roll along and all that kinda stuff however sometimes when it comes to gaming it doesn't always go to plan!

Lets use tonight as an example.....

Campaign night down gifts for geeks, Myself and Ross playing as chaos against Jack & Mark with Marines & Guard, it all started going wrong when I managed to kill my own bikers in the first two turns as the went flying  across a trench line with a multiude of ones being rolled by myself!

Ok that was wounding but surely that would be the end of my bad luck?

No was the simple answer to that!
The missle launchers from the havocs shooting frag went all over the place again some nicely packed guard weapon teams, I was trying to let that go and now worry too much about the return fire and thought well the good old vindicator will slot a few mofo's for me...

But lady luck was having none of it and decided to scatter miles away from what I'd shot at!

and the bad rolls kept coming!!

Now the question is how do you keep your spirits up when everything you touch or roll goes tits up?