Monday 15 January 2018

30K ultramarine reinforcements

Hello Geeks! 

As I continue to bounce from various projects and semi started models or in some cases not even started! I've had this kicking around for a while, and figured I might as well finish it off as the doubles torney is on the 20th Feb not Jan as I first thought! 


Yup the best Mk of the landraider the Mk2B, now I 'll know a few people will disagree with me on this point however your all wrong ;) 


I've kept is fairly simple painting wise and I'll look great added to my other boys in blue! 






only issue I might have now is that I want more landraider variants, however I need to actually get some games in with this lots, I've got around 4K worth of Ultramarines and only played about 3 games! 


Up next for the smurfs is some air support, this was a rapid learning curve doing the camo and using liquid mask wrong! more on that when I finish off this model.






So the rest of the month will be taken up with this little lot! I couldn't paint blue all month I'd go bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment