Thursday 26 October 2017

And I'm back in the room!

2 months!

Good god best shake a leg and sort some posts out,

So what have I been upto for the last 2 months?

Well I've painted a massive K47 Army for the Derby show & Warlord open day.



Finished off Joes Cygnar WW2 themed army


I'll put up my thoughts on the Derby and Warlord open day on seperate  posts as I managed to snap some pics of both events,

And thats about it, I've been painting odds and sod here and there, So lets have a look at the last few months worth of pledges,

August

Bought 41
Painted 23
Differance -18

September

Bought 31
Painted 92
Differance +61

October

Bought 20
Painted 42
Differance +28

so a bit of a postive couple of months however my over all pledge is looking under threat!

2017 so far

Bought 504
Painted 448
Differance -56

56 models to break even for the year and that doesn't take into account Necromunda that goes up for pre-order on the 11th Nov, the annual trip to Crisis on the 4th Nov and any thing else that I happen to pick up.

I've no doubt I'll pick up the necromunda box set but apart from that I've not seen anything that grabs my attention so a couple of dry months won't do me any harm painting wise as I'm more than enough to keep me going!

Keep an eye for the Derby and Warlord Pics they'll be up in the next week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment