They ended up coming to Crisis last month and did get asked a fair few times how I painted them so it'd be rude not to do a blog post eh!
Sticking them together was fairly simple and didn't have to load up the KS pictures (unlike the gnomes! however I've something coming for that!)
so with the panzerfuast resin I don't bother washing it unlike the forgeworld stuff the undercoat sprays go on with no issues, and I've painted all the dwarves and some of the orcs for the demo table and had no issues at all.
So a bit of brain storming with regards to paint scheme with Rob and Russian style guys was the final decision, quite apt for me as I love painting all things Russian!
so I grabbed by can of plastic solider Russian uniform green spray and gave it a blast.
this was then followed by a quick dry brush of Russian uniform and the picked out the webbing in a khaki colour.
Once that was one I got some elf flesh and did the skin.
As with all good zombies I wanted the just had lunch look and got some red and applied to the bits of the model, but I didn't want to go over the top so kept it quite simple.
so the unit before the usual army painter strong ink wash, the weapons and other odds and sods were picked out before the red was done.
Once the ink dried and I got some of the GW technical paint and applied it to the previous red areas and that was it, all that was left is to base them.
That's it, nice and simple!
I've got some other deathless stuff in the form of the command, support and brute to stick together and splash some paint on so these should be on the table once I've cleared some room!