Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Slacking.... Anton style....

Well I've managed to get bugger all done in the last two weeks....

this is mainly to do with being a lazy ass and catching up on all the American hotrod & choppers that I've missed, thrown in with a bit of "V" the new series and that put an end to painting for a while!

However  every cloud has a silver lining and thanks to some ambush alley action against Dave a couple of weeks ago I decided to grab myself a crashed huey from the battlefront range and use this as a day of the rangers objective for the downed super six four black hawk, so that shouldn't take me long to bang out... (in theory)

But whilst grabbing a little bit of me time inbetween "real life" I've stumbled across some real gems...

anyone got $350 spare??


http://dreamforge-games.blogspot.com/2010/12/leviathan-mortis-first-build-actual.html

this looks awsome! a real contender for a titan size warmachine for 40K!

Orcy combat power claws...


http://www.maxmini.eu/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=121

nicely done and they also have some funky looking swords as well.

but this one really has got me thinking.....

http://www.paulsongames.com/catalog/item/7434381/8489585.htm

Grotesque? replacement... either that or a oblit conversion waiting to happen!

But the real surprise over the last couple of weeks was the response to the venom conversion I posted some pic's on heresy online as well as warseer and From the warp wanted a collaberation post with regards to the dark eldar some how I managed to clock over a thousand hits from that one artical alone! now in geeky terms thats made me well proud!