Saturday 31 August 2019

Send in the armour! - August round up

So I've been slowing chugging through the latest rite of war for my world eaters, The armoured spearhead.

In a nut shell a fuck ton of predators and that's about it, Now this started off as a bit of a mess about list but has been quite tricky to perfect so far, with some very mixed results gaming wise.


So far I've managed 3 "troop" choices, a command option, heavy support and fast attack


I've still a few finishing touches to sort out in the form of shoulder pads for the commander and a knife pointing hand for one of the section leaders,


So whats left to round this fine treadhead force up to the standard 2.5k, well I've a couple of rhinos and a javelin to do and that's basically it however I need to crack on with those bits before I get distracted with the scouts that I "acquired" this month!

So lets have a look at the pledge....

Bought - 10

Painted - 6

Difference -4!

well its yet another shocker of low numbers from the Anton, however vehicles seem to take a fair amount of time to paint up when your doing multiples of them,

Will I get the rhinos and javelin done? who knows I'm like a hobby butterfly at the moment so lets wait and see on the next instalment of the Anarchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment