Monday 19 March 2018

Necrons!

Well talk about being well timed!

Not only have I painted the necrons in time for Forgebane, the codex has been leaked looking to drop at the end of the month!

So from the initial batch I've now added quite a bit.....


so I've added another 22 warriors, 10 immortals, 5 death marks, 9 bases of scarabs an overlord and a converted cryptec 


the scarabs are way out of production forgeworld models, had these for a while to be honest so good luck finding these, I've another batch in my stash! 


to mix up the warriors a bit more I got some female torsos and used a bits service for the legs and guns, cost more than a box of 12 but I figured why not! 


the death marks I kept with gauss as I like the guns and they aren't too shabby in the index. 


the converted cryptec I got from the same place as the female torso's but of arm swapping and it was good to go!

for those interested I got the bits from these guys,

wargameexclusive.com

turn around was fairly quick to be honest and the quality is spot on.

points wise (until the codex drops) this gives me about 1300ish, all I need to do is take the warrior units up to 20 man units and then start picking up some funky toys which no doubt will come from the forgeworld range as they have some lovely models!

mind you that not forgetting all the bits I'll get from forgebane and ebay will be flooded with necrons with people selling there left over bits!  

No comments:

Post a Comment